• Installation, development, maintenance, and management of WordPress based websites.
• Basic webhosting server management (creation of emails, resetting passwords, checking for blacklisted IPs etc).
• Communication with clients regarding their web development projects.
• Prepare on-time progress reports to clients and senior management.
• Provide advice and guidance in relation to incidents.
• Support all clients on web hosting/web development issues in a clear way by explaining technical issues.
• University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field will be considered an asset.
• Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written.
• Excellent computer literacy and ability work with specialized software (Microsoft, Office 365, iOS and Android devices, ITIL systems, VPN solutions).
• Basic understanding of web hosting services.
• Knowledge of Mobile Application development is considered a plus.
• Ability to cooperate effectively with the team members.
• Energetic, consistent, and reliable personality with excellent analytical skills and customer-oriented perception.
• Military service obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
Our company offers a competitive remuneration package, a performance-related incentive scheme, and the opportunity to evolve in a friendly, modern, and organized work environment.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Please know that by submitting your resume,
you agree to our terms and conditions (https://www.quantum.gr/terms/).