🚀 Boost your Windows experience with these 10 hidden shortcuts!
💡 From quickly creating virtual desktops to pasting text without messy formatting, we’ve got you covered. 🎮 Gamers, don’t miss the Xbox Game Bar shortcut! Efficiency at your fingertips. 💻🔑🎯
- Windows Key + Number (1-9): Opens or switches to the application pinned to the taskbar at the corresponding position. For example, Windows Key + 1 opens the first app on the taskbar.
- Shift + Right-click on a File: Provides additional context menu options for files and folders, such as “Copy as path” to copy the file’s path.
- Windows Key + Ctrl + D: Creates a new virtual desktop. You can switch between these virtual desktops using Windows Key + Ctrl + Left or Right Arrow.
- Windows Key + . (Period): Opens the emoji panel. Great for adding emojis to your text.
- Windows Key + Shift + S: Opens the Snipping Tool to take a screenshot or snip a portion of the screen.
- Alt + PrtScn: Captures a screenshot of the active window and copies it to the clipboard.
- Windows Key + Pause/Break: Opens the System Properties window, providing quick access to system information.
- Windows Key + Shift + M: Restores minimized windows after using Windows Key + M to minimize them.
- Ctrl + Shift + V: Pastes text without formatting. This is especially useful when copying text from a web page.
- Windows Key + G: Opens the Xbox Game Bar for taking screenshots, recording gameplay, and more. Useful for gamers and non-gamers alike.